How do I deposit funds?
To deposit funds into your account, choose one of the following options:
- Credit and Debit
- Bank Wire
- Paper Cheque (GBP only - £2,000 minimum)
Client Liaison Department
FXCM Securities Ltd
The Northern & Shell Building
10 Lower Thames Street, 8th Floor
How long before my deposited funds appear?
- Credit and debit deposits process in one to two business days.
- Bank wire deposits may take three to five business days to process.
- Personal cheques drawn on UK banks can take up to seven business days to clear from the time of receipt. Official bank drafts generally deposit into your trading account within one business day after receipt.
How do I withdraw funds?
Click on My Account on the top right of the platform, then Payments, then Withdrawals. From there, you have access to the withdrawal form you need to complete and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +44 (0) 207 903 6117.
How long do withdrawals take to reach my account?
- Bank Wire
- SEPA: one to three business days
- BACS: two to three business days
- Domestic Wire Transfer: one to three business days
- International Wire Transfer: three to five business days
- Return to Credit/Debit Card
- How much are you requesting?
FXCM only remits up to the amount deposited via card payment, and only using the same currency used for deposit. Therefore, if you request to withdraw more than the amount deposited via card payment, include additional instructions on how you would like to withdraw the remaining amount.
- Which card?
If requesting a return to a specific card, please indicate the last four digits of the card in your request.
- How long will it take?
Funds are released to your credit account once your credit card merchant debits the funds from our account. This process may take up to five or more business days to reflect on your credit card account balance. If you do not have online access to your credit card, it should appear on the next billing statement depending on your card's billing cycle.
May I send cash or a cash equivalent such as a money order or travellers cheque?
Cash and cash equivalents cannot be accepted as we are unable to verify the origin of these funds. They will be returned upon receipt.
What are the fees for depositing funds?
Neither Bank of America and/or National Westminister Banks nor FXCM charge fees for incoming deposits. We recommend contacting your bank regarding any fees they or their associated intermediary banks may charge.
Can I fund with other currencies?
If you intend to fund in currencies outside of British pounds, euros or US dollars, please contact our support desk at email@example.com or at +44 207 903 6550.
Does FXCM accept third party deposits?
No. Third-party deposits violate FXCM's Anti-Money Laundering policies. Should third-party funds be received, FXCM may ask for supporting documentation such as a wire confirmation and/or bank statement to prove ownership. We neither guarantee the receipt nor the return of such payments.